Friday, June 22, 2012

Almost Here!

Tomorrow.

Tomorrow, after all of the training, the owies, the bitching about the pain, the discovery that I can actually ride a lot further in one go than I ever thought I could...tomorrow I start the first leg of a journey of 100 miles.

We're leaving our cozy house at 5:45AM to head for the Lucas County Rec Center to turn in our paperwork, saddle up, and start the first leg!

I don't expect to have wireless access, or not much, anyway, so I'm going quiet til Sunday night. When I come back, there will be pictures and yabbling and probably some crabbing about saddlesores.

In the meantime, I'm still looking for sponsors! I'm only $25 shy of my minimum! Got a buck to spare? Flip it to the MS Society through the Sponsor Me link in the right sidebar! Know anyone else with a spare buck? Send 'em to me!

Off to bed, 5AM comes awfully early!

-- Missy, the Fat Bottomed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment