Sunday, July 15, 2012

A Short Ride Kind Of Morning



Good morning!!

Today, a very short ride, compared to what I've been doing, just 6.63 miles. But it was a great ride, and was short only because I'M FAMISHED AND WANT TO EAT ALL THE THINGS. Also, I had Samuel, my French exchange student with me, and I didn't want to kill him. And he wants pancakes, too, so.

I added a bit to the neighborhood route, crossing Lewis and toodling down the streets over there. That may well be a permanent addition, we'll see what happens when I do a multiple circuit tomorrow afternoon-ish.

I really dislike long rides first thing in the morning, y'all. Aside from needing the Stupid to wear off from my medication, I am also incapable of eating right away. But if I go out on an empty stomach? Ugh, all hell breaks loose.

Still, a good, quick ride. Now for a shower and a walk up to the corner for pancakes, fruit, and a couple pots of coffee!

Happy Sunday!


--Missy, the Fat Bottomed Girl

No comments:

Post a Comment