Sunday, July 29, 2012

ARRRRRGH!

So I've been working on this Mad Anthony River Rally thing, right?

The VitaGuru forgot about it, and has to work on the 4th.

Well, Bubbazander and I have decided that we are going to suck it the hell up and do it anyway.

This will require getting up at OMGSTUPID and taking a total of 3 busses to Perrysburg (our busses have bike racks on the front!) BUT BUT BUT! I want my flying pancakes, my ride to Grand Rapids, and ice cream after the ride! Plus, I want to wear my Oberon jersey for the event I bought it for.

So, we're doing it. Yeah, I know, I haven't said much about training for it, but who's really interested in me riding around the neighborhood? The only wildlife I ever see is Granny Cheeseburger, and she's MEAN!

--Missy, the Fat Bottomed Girl

1 comment:

  1. Hey Ms Thang! you need a ride Saturday? Could always use the pickup truck and take you where you need to go! talk/text @ 419-450-1897 or email@ jacqboo@facebook.com
    Jackie

    ReplyDelete